FOR WORKING MAKEUP ARTISTS ..… for all cosmetic industry professionals wanting to give their business a high fashion edge.
A 6 CLASS PROGRAM
Dates To Be Announced
This class is structured to advance and help move, improve and strengthen, the work and image of working makeup artists, enabling them to move on to the next level and increase their busines. Max 10 students per workshop.
All students taking the advanced class must be prepared to do the following research and preparation before the class-
1. Bring in 4 examples of makeup work that you like.
2. A copy of one or two artists (not makeup artists) work whom you admire.
3. Chose two or three different periods of makeup from the 17th century to the present. Bring in either photos sketches or just written information about the particular era,
4. Examples of work that you would like to be able to execute but don’t quite understand how to.
5. If you have work online then please notify us so that Linda can see your work on line before the class to enable her to get a better understanding of what is needed for you to progress in all areas of your career.
Students are advised that in order to get the full benefit of this course you should not take other appointments before 1.30pm as sometimes the classes may go over. No cell phones are allowed. Attention should be given at all times to the makeup. If you happen not to be working on a model please stay beside Linda and pay attention to her discussions with other students. All questions are encouraged. Classes begin promptly at 8am and only water is allowed in the class room. No photography is allowed by the students in the class. There is no test photo shoot with this class. All photos taken in the class are for use in the class and remain the property of Linda Mason Elements Inc unless the appropriate payments for their usage is obtained.
The makeup for use in the classes will be provided by the school but students are advised to bring their favorite items from their kit.
Review results of past Intensive sessions. click here
Add to cart and a representative will contact you to schedule.
You may also call 1 800 238 2922 (In New York, 212 625 0490) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org